Please note: This webinar is already past! I'm really bummed out that you missed it, but there will be more. If you'd like to sign up to get notices about future webinars, click the button below!
FREE LIVE WEBINAR:
Tuesday, 8/30/16, 6-7pm PST
DIY Ergonomics to Get Rid of Nagging Pain at Work...
and Land Your Next Promotion!
Jessica May Tang, OTR/L, CEAS, PAMS
Are you tired of your nagging neck, shoulder, back, forearm, wrist, etc. (the list goes on!) pain interfering with your focus and ability to get things done at work? What if I told you that your sucky workstation is stopping you from producing your best work? Making you feel tired and irritated all the time? And stopping you from being considered for that next pay raise?
In this free webinar, I will show you some of the easiest and most immediately applicable adjustments you can make to your workstation that can not only reduce pain and fatigue, but also help you work smarter, so that you can get back to working at your highest level of creativity!
PLUS: You will also hear discussed...
- How the placement of your phone affects efficiency during the workday...and how to fix it
- How your body positioning in your chair or while standing affects your productivity...and how to fix it
- How putting your foot on a footrest can ease low back pain when standing at your cool standing desk
- How reducing the clutter on your desk can help you work harder and faster
- How all of this can lead to fulfillment in your job
- How all of this (and more!) can lead to your next big promotion
Got questions? Let's chat!
Share your most pressing questions and challenges in the chat below, and I'll do my best to answer before or during the webinar! (My username is "jmaytang.")